Watch Lil Wayne And Big Sean Go Stupid In Trippy “My Homies Still” Video
The PARRIS-directed clip finds the Young Money boss and G.O.O.D. Music rapper in a strange suburban neighborhood that seems straight out of a wild psychedelic acid trip. A pink elephant walks across a mannequin-scattered lawn. A creepy individual wearing a panda suit appears frequently as a dog switches head with its owner. And skeltons watch flicks at the local movie theater. Strange times, indeed.
“Yeah my homies still/ Don’t make my goons go stupid/ Go stupid, go stupid, yeah,” spits a manic Wayne, wearing zebra print shorts. At one point, the heads of Big Sean and Weezy are literally served on a plate before a group of masked women.
And the weirdly constructed video continues its journey through the absurd as Wayne and Big Sean are seen hanging upside and crawling with bugs. The only indication that you are witnessing a standard YMCMB production is the seemingly pre-requisite appearnce of label head Birdman rubbing his hands together in typical No. 1 Stunna fashion. “My Homies Still” is the first single from Lil Wayne’s upcoming album I Am Not a Human Being II. The album is project is scheduled for release this fall.
Watch “My Homies Still” here.
—Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: J.Lo Disses Her Exes & Is Juan Pablo The Worst “Bachelor” Ever?
- Listen to Afrojack’s Remix Of Thirty Seconds to Mars’ ‘Do Or Die’
- Susann Tries To Guess The Baddest B*tch In This HS Prom Movie For $500!
- PBA Card, Buddy Passes & More: What Perks Do Your Friends Use You For?
- Justin Bieber’s DUI Trial Delayed to May 5
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It