During a recent visit to 92.3 NOW/New York, Flo said he supports Frank’s decision to stand behind who he is and being honest with his fans.
“You know, to each his own,” he said. “Whatever you do, but always, you know, be able to stand behind it, and him just standing behind and being honest, I think that’s a great quality.”
Although Frank’s sexual preference doesn’t matter to Flo, it matters to others, like the Target corporation, who have refused to carry his CD. But he said that since he heard about Frank’s decision to come out, he’s heard a lot of positivity behind the scenes in the music industry.
“I think, you know, as long as he’s doing something positive and his music doesn’t influence people to do some crazy things, which, I’ve got a chance to listen to it and, I mean, hes a talented artist and that’s what I think should be respected of all things.”
Flo says he wants Frank to know that he’s a fan of his work.
–Sarah Scroggins, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain