When asked if she would ever want to lend her hand to a show like Idol – grooming, critiquing and helping new talents – Pink says she would but in a more honest, musical form.
“I’ve always had the same reaction to American Idol and now X Factor and now all 80 other shows,” she admits. “It’s a little glossy. The only person that can really be honest is Simon Cowell.”
But what if there were no Simon? Pink would like to be the honest voice, but says “people wouldn’t like it.”
Baby Willow agreed with mommy, screaming “Waaaah!” from the back office after being whisked away by her daddy, Carey Hart.
However if given the chance, Pink says she wouldn’t take the job right now anyway.
“Nah, we’re going on the road,” she says. “We’re gypsies!”
–Joe Cingrana, CBS Local/92.3 NOW
It wasn’t all lip flapping while the Grammy award winning singer was in the building; a few lucky listeners were treated to a short acoustic set from Pink.
Click below to watch her amazing acoustic performance of “F’n Perfect,’ live in studio!
- Performance: Pink – “Who Knew” Acoustic >
- Performance: Pink – “F’n Perfect’ Acoustic >
- Interview: Pink Says New Album Is a “Mystery Bag” >
- Photos: Pink & Baby Willow Sage In Studio @ 92.3 NOW >
- Photos: Pink Meets Fans @ 92.3 NOW >
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope