Steven Tyler Wants To Be AN Idol, Not ON American Idol
Say it isn’t so! First news broke after last season that Jennifer Lopez was leaving, but the last thing we expected was to have a different judge leave the Idol stage.
“After some long … hard … thoughts … I’ve decided it’s time for me to let go of my mistress ‘American Idol’ before she boils my rabbit. ”I strayed from my first love, AEROSMITH, and I’m back – but instead of begging on my hands and knees, I’ve got two fists in the air and I’m kicking the door open with my band. The next few years are going to be dedicated to kicking some serious ass – the ultimate in auditory takeover. On Nov. 6, we are unleashing our new album, Music from Another Dimension on the Earth, Moon, Mars, and way beyond the stars. IDOL was over-the-top fun, and I loved every minute of it … Now it’s time to bring Rock Back. ERMAHGERD.”
American Idol will never be the same! Steven Tyler has decided to divorce Idol and get back to being the biggest and best rockband leader that ever lived! Aerosmith will be releasing their new album November 6th.
Stay tuned to 923NOW.com for more American Idol news!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!