Steven Tyler Wants To Be AN Idol, Not ON American Idol
Say it isn’t so! First news broke after last season that Jennifer Lopez was leaving, but the last thing we expected was to have a different judge leave the Idol stage.
“After some long … hard … thoughts … I’ve decided it’s time for me to let go of my mistress ‘American Idol’ before she boils my rabbit. “I strayed from my first love, AEROSMITH, and I’m back – but instead of begging on my hands and knees, I’ve got two fists in the air and I’m kicking the door open with my band. The next few years are going to be dedicated to kicking some serious ass – the ultimate in auditory takeover. On Nov. 6, we are unleashing our new album, Music from Another Dimension on the Earth, Moon, Mars, and way beyond the stars. IDOL was over-the-top fun, and I loved every minute of it … Now it’s time to bring Rock Back. ERMAHGERD.”
American Idol will never be the same! Steven Tyler has decided to divorce Idol and get back to being the biggest and best rockband leader that ever lived! Aerosmith will be releasing their new album November 6th.
Stay tuned to 923NOW.com for more American Idol news!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever