Snooki Reveals The Name of Her Baby!
It’s official! Snooki and fiancé Jionni LaValle have released the name of their baby-to-be. It’s quite shocking, quite surprising… okay maybe it’s none of those things.
If you’ve been following the life of Snooki and her Jersey Shore cast mates, than you would’ve remembered Snooki commenting on how she would be naming her son either: Jionni Jr. or Lorenzo.
The future Snooki Jr. to be is… Lorenzo!
According to USA Today, during an interview involving the entire Jersey Shore cast, J-WoWW squealed the name of the baby before realizing that it wasn’t released yet! “Well, it’s a name she’s thinking about,” Ms. WoWW quickly added. “No, it’s done,” confirmed Snooki. I don’t think she was pleased.
The cat’s out of the bag. Or, the meatball is out of the pan? Who knows… but congrats to the happy couple!
If you’re looking to head out to buy baby Lorenzo a gift to welcome him into the world, you might want to wait just a bit. Snooki hasn’t revealed the registry quite yet.
You can catch Snooki and her snitch of a friend J-WoWW on Snooki & JWOWW, which airs at 10PM ET Thursdays on MTV.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’