Twilight Fan Killed Outside Comic-Con
SAN DIEGO (CBS) — A Twilight fan was struck by a car and killed while waiting in line to get into a Comic-Con session Tuesday.
San Diego Police Lt. Andrea Brown says 53-year-old woman had run onto Harbor Drive, saw a car, tried to stop, then either tripped or fell into the side of the vehicle, KNX 1070′s Tom Reopelle reports.
The woman died at a hospital.
The 67-year-old driver was not cited.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’