Things are about to get super sweaty, super orange and super fresh (to death!) on the East Coast.
MTV’s Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is bringing his own gym tanning and laundry (more commonly known as G.T.L.) salons to NYC and Miami!
Let me repeat that for you. “The Situation” is bringing GTL salons to NYC and Miami!
Now that ‘Jersey Shore’ has finally wrapped on filming it’s final season, The Sitch is looking for a new business venture to expand his name and resume.
A source close to The Sitch told InTouch Weekly that he is planning to open a salon that offers a place to work out, tan, and do laundry, all under one special roof. No word on the name of the salons yet. Hopefully, he flexes his creative muscle and doesn’t go with “G.T.L. Salon.”
Though The Sitch has intentions to expand nationwide, the G.T.L. salons will only be available in NYC and Miami to start.
Oh, man! You better thank your lucky stars you live in and/or around NYC! You should also thank those same lucky stars that he’s decided not to continue “acting…”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Robin Thicke Under Fire For Steamy Song Lyrics
- Did Chris Brown Teach Rihanna Some Moves?
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- From Nas To TLC, J. Cole Breaks Down His Favorite ‘Born Sinner’ Songs
- Drinking Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ Haterade