Things are about to get super sweaty, super orange and super fresh (to death!) on the East Coast.
MTV’s Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is bringing his own gym tanning and laundry (more commonly known as G.T.L.) salons to NYC and Miami!
Let me repeat that for you. “The Situation” is bringing GTL salons to NYC and Miami!
Now that ‘Jersey Shore’ has finally wrapped on filming it’s final season, The Sitch is looking for a new business venture to expand his name and resume.
A source close to The Sitch told InTouch Weekly that he is planning to open a salon that offers a place to work out, tan, and do laundry, all under one special roof. No word on the name of the salons yet. Hopefully, he flexes his creative muscle and doesn’t go with “G.T.L. Salon.”
Though The Sitch has intentions to expand nationwide, the G.T.L. salons will only be available in NYC and Miami to start.
Oh, man! You better thank your lucky stars you live in and/or around NYC! You should also thank those same lucky stars that he’s decided not to continue “acting…”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims