Things are about to get super sweaty, super orange and super fresh (to death!) on the East Coast.
MTV’s Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is bringing his own gym tanning and laundry (more commonly known as G.T.L.) salons to NYC and Miami!
Let me repeat that for you. “The Situation” is bringing GTL salons to NYC and Miami!
Now that ‘Jersey Shore’ has finally wrapped on filming it’s final season, The Sitch is looking for a new business venture to expand his name and resume.
A source close to The Sitch told InTouch Weekly that he is planning to open a salon that offers a place to work out, tan, and do laundry, all under one special roof. No word on the name of the salons yet. Hopefully, he flexes his creative muscle and doesn’t go with “G.T.L. Salon.”
Though The Sitch has intentions to expand nationwide, the G.T.L. salons will only be available in NYC and Miami to start.
Oh, man! You better thank your lucky stars you live in and/or around NYC! You should also thank those same lucky stars that he’s decided not to continue “acting…”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- New Music to Know: Drake Collaborator Sampha Brings His British Soul Across the Pond
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart