Adele’s Due Date Revealed, Shortest Pregnancy Ever!
Adele has always said that she doesn’t want to live the Hollywood life, and even after having one of the biggest albums of all time, she’s sticking to it.
Remember when Adele announced her pregnancy with her boyfriend Simon Konecki last week? Well, reports have leaked that Adele is due to give birth sometime in September of 2012!
In comparison to Jessica Simpson, Mariah Carey and Kourtney Kardashian, who all seemed to have been pregnant for over a year, how exactly did Adele manage to create life in only three months? No, she’s not an alien or superhuman… she just kept the news private.
But how on Earth could she hide that bun in the oven for that long? If you recall she’s canceled concert dates, had surgery for her throat and has basically been in hiding ever since her GRAMMY performance back in February.
Well played, Adele. Well played.
Will it be a beautiful baby girl or a bouncing baby boy? Guess we will have to wait a couple more months and see! Either way, we are wishing her the best and healthiest pregnancy!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video