Octomom Nadya Suleman Set To Make Her Music Debut… Rapping?
The mother of 14 children, Nadya Suleman, is proving the Mayans right: 2012 just might be the end of times.
Ocotomom has signed a recording deal with Global Groove Entertainment, and will release her own dance music! FINALLY! We’ve all been waiting in anticipation for this moment.
Her debut single will be called “Get On The Dance Floor,” which will be released the first of next month. The song was produced by Mike Rizzo, who is responsible for songs by Britney Spears, Usher and Beyonce and will feature the mother singing AND rapping.
Watch out, now!
Nadya, who gave birth to octuplets back in 2009, has been in the news recently due to the possibility of being evicted from her California home.
What else does this unconventional mom do to earn money? She posed nude for $8,000 before dabbling in the porn industry, making “Octomom: Home Alone” for a less than $500,000 paycheck.
Sounds like mama is desperate for money AND attention. Do you feel bad for her? What would YOU do if you were in her shoes?
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now