It’s no secret. Singers Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo have been a hot topic of romantic speculation since around mid-2011. In January of 2012, after Mr. Derulo broke his neck while rehearsing for his tour, he finally made it official.
“I’m taking it one day at a time,” Derulo told People Magazine. “It’s been really eye-opening. It’s given me a chance to look at everything and realize how blessed I truly am.” How blessed indeed, to have a strong, caring woman like Jordin Sparks at his side.
“We are together,” said Derulo.
Now, let’s skip ahead to the summer of 2012. Jordin Sparks recently sat down to chat with 92.3 NOW/New York’s morning co-host Sarah Lee and dished a little bit more on the high profile relationship.
- Photos: Jordin Sparks In Studio >
“If I’m going to be completely honest,” Jordin says, marriage “comes into conversation multiple times a day… we talk about the future and it’s not a conversation that scares us. There’s a ton going on, [so] not anytime soon, but it’s one of those things that we have discussed.”
One thing that did frighten Jordin… Jason’s broken neck. “As long as I’m living,” Jordin says, “he will never attempt another back-tuck!”
“That’s when we started getting really close,” she says. “When he broke his neck, he needed help with a lot of things and I tried to be there as much as I could.”
She continued to praise Jason’s drive, saying he stayed strong throughout his ordeal and even helped to motivate Jordin.
“As soon as the doctor said it was OK for him to be in the gym, he was in there — broke neck, neck brace and everything — in there trying to lift weights. He was on an exercise bike and doing weights at the same time because he couldn’t run. I was like ‘I gotta step my game up!’”
–Joe Cingrana, CBS Local/92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!