Siva From The Wanted Teaches You How (Not) To Dance The Worm
The Wanted have often admitted they’re not the best dancers. Or, as Tom Parker says, “Awful at best.” When the guys were in Chicago in June Siva Kaneswaran gave it a try and failed in the most epically funny way possible. B96/Chicago has the exclusive video.
Max George interjected to say, “Siva’s the best, though.”
Nathan Sykes encouraged him to give the crowd a move or two and at first Kaneswaran attempted to decline, albeit with a big grin on his face.
So Nathan started the crowd chanting, saying, “Let’s force him under peer pressure.” And the calls for SIVA immediately took over the room.
As Kaneswaran turned red, he realized the crowd wasn’t going to allow him to leave without a display of his dancing skills. He asked, “What do you want me to do?”
And the guys, along with the crowd, insisted on doing The Worm, aka the #WantedWednesday. He worked his way into the move with some ’90s boy band tribute steps and then plopped flat on the ground.
If you’d like to see more of Siva’s dance moves, including his most embarrassing on-stage moment, check out the For-ma-tion edition of #WantedWednesday.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’