Wow, the one couple I never thought would end their marriage, just did. Announced today, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have decided to end their marriage. I thought they were the Will and Jada Smith of Hollywood and would be married forever, but today’s headline has me thrown for a loop!
Wow! And now I have read that Katie wants sole custody of Suri.
Errrr, wait a minute? Back up! Really? Sole custody?
For me that’s a huge indicator that something went down with the marriage that caused Katy to not feel comfortable with Suri living part time with Tom. Interesting.
The last ugly divorce in Hollywood was with Mel Gibson and his ex-wife Robyn when she took half of his 850 million dollar estate. Ouch! Oh and let’s not forget the public, ugly divorce between Covergirl model Christie Brinkley and her ex-husband Peter Cook.
I predict Katie and Tom’s divorce will get even more public and get nasty in regards to Suri and of course, I am sure Oprah will get the first interview. She will sit down in a private setting with Katie and find out exactly where it all went wrong.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’