We’ve all had that awkward wallflower moment. You’re at a party you’re less than excited to be at and texting friends to see where to go to next. So, why not hit up Vegas?
This is exactly Cobra Starship‘s thought process in their new video “#1Nite” featuring My Name Is Kay. Directed by Luga Podesta, the band’s latest single is all about living in the moment.
“Gotta live like we’ve got one night/ ‘Cause you know we’ve just got one life/ So gotta live like we’ve got one night,” Cobra Starship sing.
Throughout the new clip Cobra Starship frontman Gabe Saporta and Kay paint the town red with stops at the gas station, convenience store, and arcade before they bring their raucous lifestyle, new costumes and life-size stuffed animals to numerous Las Vegas hot spots. All the while, members of Cobra Starship look on while playing different roles throughout the video.
With a night this fun, Cobra Starship and My Name Is Kay’s new video makes for a convincing commercial for a Vegas get-a-way.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!