To share the moment with fans, Brown’s son posted photos of his dad and his new bride on Instagram. While Etheredge stuck with the traditional white dress, Brown, who proposed onstage in 2010 at a New Edition concert, chose to wear a red suit and Adidas sneakers. But as we already know, it’s his prerogative.
Photos show Brown surrounded by three of his older kids, along with his 3-year-old son with Etheredge, Cassius. However, Bobbi Kristina, his daughter with Whitney, did not attend the wedding. Brown divorced the diva in 2007 after 14 years of marriage.
Unfortunately, Brown won’t get too much time to celebrate wedded bliss: he and his manager/wife are back on the road June 23 until the end of September with New Edition as they celebrate the upcoming 30th Anniversary of the group’s 1983 debut album,Candy Girl.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Bet They See NYC Based Rapper Kwame Darko NOW
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards