As you may or may not know, 92.3 NOW’s Zann has been visiting a group of dedicated The Wanted fans all week, giving them survival supplies - you know, like hand sanitizer, towels and t-shirts with 92.3 NOW logos!
Because these girls have stood their ground against the rain, the heat, and the creeps of NYC, we felt they proved their loyalty to The Wanted and deserved a reward.
In honor of Zann’s birthday (Happy Birthday, girl!), she decided to do something nice for the super fans too.
While everyone was waiting for the doors to open to the show, she visited the girls one last time to tell them their dreams were about to come true; they were being upgraded to the front row and were going to meet the boys of the band!
We know, we know… She’s awesome!
Congrats, girls! Don’t forget to use that breath spray we gave you!
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Jamie’s Buffalo Wings
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?