The Wanted Put Christina Aguilera Up Their Arse
That doesn’t appear to be the case. The Wanted were in New York City to headline 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand at the Best Buy Theater, and while being interviewed by morning show host Sarah Lee, they reiterated their thoughts on the diva.
“Sorry, NOT sorry,” said the brash bloke Tom Parker, who originally called Christina a bitch after meeting her on The Voice.
To further illustrate their contempt for X-tina, they showed us right where she can go during a game of “Beautiful, Bitch or Britney.”
“Up my arse!” says Tom, Siva Kaneswaran assists with the strategic placement of a cutout of Christina’s face.
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Latest from 923NOW.com.com >
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Battle of The Boroughs: Manhattan Vs Queens For Bruno Mars/Pharrell Tickets!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix