Filed underOne Night Stand Archive
That doesn’t appear to be the case. The Wanted were in New York City to headline 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand at the Best Buy Theater, and while being interviewed by morning show host Sarah Lee, they reiterated their thoughts on the diva.
“Sorry, NOT sorry,” said the brash bloke Tom Parker, who originally called Christina a bitch after meeting her on The Voice.
To further illustrate their contempt for X-tina, they showed us right where she can go during a game of “Beautiful, Bitch or Britney.”
“Up my arse!” says Tom, Siva Kaneswaran assists with the strategic placement of a cutout of Christina’s face.
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Latest from 923NOW.com.com >
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Lulu y Lala Give the Guys of Ty Loves NY the Polar Plunge Shrinkage Test
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Name Change, Mila Kunis Engaged & Britney Retiring?