The Wanted Put Christina Aguilera Up Their Arse
That doesn’t appear to be the case. The Wanted were in New York City to headline 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand at the Best Buy Theater, and while being interviewed by morning show host Sarah Lee, they reiterated their thoughts on the diva.
“Sorry, NOT sorry,” said the brash bloke Tom Parker, who originally called Christina a bitch after meeting her on The Voice.
To further illustrate their contempt for X-tina, they showed us right where she can go during a game of “Beautiful, Bitch or Britney.”
“Up my arse!” says Tom, Siva Kaneswaran assists with the strategic placement of a cutout of Christina’s face.
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Latest from 923NOW.com.com >
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Jason Derulo Admits ‘Talk Dirty’ Is ‘A Little Schizo,’ a By-Product of Constant Creativity
- Win Tickets To the Electric Daisy Carnival @ MetLife Stadium, Memorial Day Weekend
- Battle of The Boroughs: Queens Vs Manhattan For Jason Derulo Tickets
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Miley Cyrus Tickets!