Filed underOne Night Stand Archive
That doesn’t appear to be the case. The Wanted were in New York City to headline 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand at the Best Buy Theater, and while being interviewed by morning show host Sarah Lee, they reiterated their thoughts on the diva.
“Sorry, NOT sorry,” said the brash bloke Tom Parker, who originally called Christina a bitch after meeting her on The Voice.
To further illustrate their contempt for X-tina, they showed us right where she can go during a game of “Beautiful, Bitch or Britney.”
“Up my arse!” says Tom, Siva Kaneswaran assists with the strategic placement of a cutout of Christina’s face.
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Latest from 923NOW.com.com >
- Win Tickets For Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Amanda Bynes Calls Someone Else Ugly, Totes Worth It
- Radio Feedback: One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Chris Brown Releases ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Video
- Drake Announces Fall Tour with Miguel & Future
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl
- Dirty On The Dos: Kim And Kanye’s Baby, Jay-Z’s New Album & Is Amanda Bynes’ Faking It?
- Jay-Z Announces New Album ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’ During NBA Finals