The Wanted Put Christina Aguilera Up Their Arse
That doesn’t appear to be the case. The Wanted were in New York City to headline 92.3 NOW’s One Night Stand at the Best Buy Theater, and while being interviewed by morning show host Sarah Lee, they reiterated their thoughts on the diva.
“Sorry, NOT sorry,” said the brash bloke Tom Parker, who originally called Christina a bitch after meeting her on The Voice.
To further illustrate their contempt for X-tina, they showed us right where she can go during a game of “Beautiful, Bitch or Britney.”
“Up my arse!” says Tom, Siva Kaneswaran assists with the strategic placement of a cutout of Christina’s face.
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Latest from 923NOW.com.com >
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Tix to See ‘The Neighbourhood’
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music