Because Karmin beat 1 in 120 million odds by getting their start on YouTube (at least according to Sarah Lee) and becoming double platinum artists, Sarah surprised them with a lottery ticket. That means (also according to Sarah Lee) with Karmin’s good luck, the odds of them winning the lottery are in their favor – despite the 1 in 176 million chance! (We’re not sure where Sarah gets her facts from… just go with it.)
Of course, since she bought the ticket, Sarah Lee made them pinky promise 10% of the winnings.
A pinky promise is a sacred thing – so there’s no going back on it, Karmin… err… Amy & Nick!
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro’s Countdown, Talks “Underground Luxury”
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King