Because Karmin beat 1 in 120 million odds by getting their start on YouTube (at least according to Sarah Lee) and becoming double platinum artists, Sarah surprised them with a lottery ticket. That means (also according to Sarah Lee) with Karmin’s good luck, the odds of them winning the lottery are in their favor – despite the 1 in 176 million chance! (We’re not sure where Sarah gets her facts from… just go with it.)
Of course, since she bought the ticket, Sarah Lee made them pinky promise 10% of the winnings.
A pinky promise is a sacred thing – so there’s no going back on it, Karmin… err… Amy & Nick!
2012 One Night Stand:
More One Night Stand News:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+