Even though they are huge superstars, Tom said he still couldn’t believe there were girls camping out for an entire week for a chance to get close to him and the other boys.
“I heard loads of people have been chilling for, like, days and stuff. I was like ‘Whoa, really?’,” he said.
Tom said he was really excited about the show and we could expect some of their mega-hit songs plus a medley of songs from their fellow Brits, Coldplay.
“We’re going to do a Coldplay medley as well,” he said. “We’re going to get all the instruments out. We’re going to play about four Coldplay songs.”
After Eutopia handled the business side of things, she got down to what every girl was wondering; is Tom single?
“For all the American girls, oh yes, I’m single,” he said.
Eutopia seized the moment and told Tom that she was ready to settle down and marry him, or Max, whichever could get a tuxedo by 7 that night!
Tom said he would definitely bring a tux for her.
Listen to Tom and Eutopia plan their wedding and check out more from One Night Stand below!
2012 One Night Stand:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video
- Daft Punk Geeks Out On Star Wars, Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson & J.J. Abrams
- Did You Hear? Ty And Producer Jason May Be Joining The Brooklynettes!
- Dirty On The Dos: Lil Wayne Stomps On Flag, Bieber Drives Into Photographer & More!
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured
- Lulu y Lala’s “Spanglish Inquistion!” – Flushing Meadow Park Is Located… Adonde?