Even though they are huge superstars, Tom said he still couldn’t believe there were girls camping out for an entire week for a chance to get close to him and the other boys.
“I heard loads of people have been chilling for, like, days and stuff. I was like ‘Whoa, really?’,” he said.
Tom said he was really excited about the show and we could expect some of their mega-hit songs plus a medley of songs from their fellow Brits, Coldplay.
“We’re going to do a Coldplay medley as well,” he said. “We’re going to get all the instruments out. We’re going to play about four Coldplay songs.”
After Eutopia handled the business side of things, she got down to what every girl was wondering; is Tom single?
“For all the American girls, oh yes, I’m single,” he said.
Eutopia seized the moment and told Tom that she was ready to settle down and marry him, or Max, whichever could get a tuxedo by 7 that night!
Tom said he would definitely bring a tux for her.
Listen to Tom and Eutopia plan their wedding and check out more from One Night Stand below!
2012 One Night Stand:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Calorie Counting Teenagers: Serious Issue Or Passing Fad?
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case
- Dirty On The Dos: Jay & Bey Go Vegan, Britney’s Alleged “Sad” Texts & More!