Eutopia Tries To Turn One Night Stand Into Marriage With Tom From The Wanted
Even though they are huge superstars, Tom said he still couldn’t believe there were girls camping out for an entire week for a chance to get close to him and the other boys.
“I heard loads of people have been chilling for, like, days and stuff. I was like ‘Whoa, really?’,” he said.
Tom said he was really excited about the show and we could expect some of their mega-hit songs plus a medley of songs from their fellow Brits, Coldplay.
“We’re going to do a Coldplay medley as well,” he said. “We’re going to get all the instruments out. We’re going to play about four Coldplay songs.”
After Eutopia handled the business side of things, she got down to what every girl was wondering; is Tom single?
“For all the American girls, oh yes, I’m single,” he said.
Eutopia seized the moment and told Tom that she was ready to settle down and marry him, or Max, whichever could get a tuxedo by 7 that night!
Tom said he would definitely bring a tux for her.
Listen to Tom and Eutopia plan their wedding and check out more from One Night Stand below!
2012 One Night Stand:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- 92.3 NOW’s Party Plane To Vegas: See Tiesto April 19th & 20th!
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Calling To Confirm: The Ultimate Revenge Phone Prank!