Eutopia Tries To Turn One Night Stand Into Marriage With Tom From The Wanted
Even though they are huge superstars, Tom said he still couldn’t believe there were girls camping out for an entire week for a chance to get close to him and the other boys.
“I heard loads of people have been chilling for, like, days and stuff. I was like ‘Whoa, really?’,” he said.
Tom said he was really excited about the show and we could expect some of their mega-hit songs plus a medley of songs from their fellow Brits, Coldplay.
“We’re going to do a Coldplay medley as well,” he said. “We’re going to get all the instruments out. We’re going to play about four Coldplay songs.”
After Eutopia handled the business side of things, she got down to what every girl was wondering; is Tom single?
“For all the American girls, oh yes, I’m single,” he said.
Eutopia seized the moment and told Tom that she was ready to settle down and marry him, or Max, whichever could get a tuxedo by 7 that night!
Tom said he would definitely bring a tux for her.
Listen to Tom and Eutopia plan their wedding and check out more from One Night Stand below!
2012 One Night Stand:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Jason Derulo Admits ‘Talk Dirty’ Is ‘A Little Schizo,’ a By-Product of Constant Creativity
- Win Tickets To the Electric Daisy Carnival @ MetLife Stadium, Memorial Day Weekend
- Battle of The Boroughs: Queens Vs Manhattan For Jason Derulo Tickets
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Miley Cyrus Tickets!