Eutopia Tries To Turn One Night Stand Into Marriage With Tom From The Wanted
Even though they are huge superstars, Tom said he still couldn’t believe there were girls camping out for an entire week for a chance to get close to him and the other boys.
“I heard loads of people have been chilling for, like, days and stuff. I was like ‘Whoa, really?’,” he said.
Tom said he was really excited about the show and we could expect some of their mega-hit songs plus a medley of songs from their fellow Brits, Coldplay.
“We’re going to do a Coldplay medley as well,” he said. “We’re going to get all the instruments out. We’re going to play about four Coldplay songs.”
After Eutopia handled the business side of things, she got down to what every girl was wondering; is Tom single?
“For all the American girls, oh yes, I’m single,” he said.
Eutopia seized the moment and told Tom that she was ready to settle down and marry him, or Max, whichever could get a tuxedo by 7 that night!
Tom said he would definitely bring a tux for her.
Listen to Tom and Eutopia plan their wedding and check out more from One Night Stand below!
2012 One Night Stand:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Confirm Support of 30/30 Project
- Listen to DJ Khaled’s Remix of J-Lo’s ‘I Luh Ya Papi,’ Featuring Big Sean, Tyga
- Nicki Minaj Talks Returning to Hip-Hop Roots, Style Transformation
- Watch A Great Big World Fall in Love, Long Distance in ‘Already Home’