Michelle Obama Attends Beyonce Concert At Revel In Atlantic City
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) – Michelle Obama was with the single ladies this weekend, joining 5,500 fans at a Beyonce concert in Atlantic City.
The first lady was with daughters Sasha and Malia at Revel Resorts, where Beyonce performed two dozen songs Saturday night. Obama’s husband, President Barack Obama, did not attend.
Gov. Chris Christie was among the sell-out crowd packed into Revel’s Ovation Hall.
Michelle Obama and the girls appeared excited throughout the concert, cheering Beyonce on. The daughters even sang along to the old school-sounding jam “Love on Top.”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 2013: The Year In Music News
- Mariah Carey Blasted for $1 Million Concert in Angola
- New Music to Know: A Great Big World ‘Say Something’ With Help from Christina Aguilera
- Travie McCoy On The NFL: ‘It Was Embedded In Me To Be A New York Giants Fan’
- See Pitbull @ the Barclays Center
- Ty’s Intern Corner: Singer-Songwriter Jessica G Hits The Studio (Video)