Forget the NY Lotto! All you need to strike it big, is a rich girlfriend! At least that’s the trend these days if you go by Jennifer Lopez’s Casper Smart. It looks like his love for J.Lo has landed him a new reality show on the Oxygen Network based on Casper teaching J.Lo’s back up dancers how to boogie.
CBSNewYork.com is reporting that Ms. Lopez has sold the pilot of the new show to Oxygen.
The Post adds that the show will feature Casper getting all of Jennifer’s dancers ready for her tour, which kicks off on July 14th in Montreal, Canada. The main purpose of the show is to highlight Jennifer and Casper in a professional setting – one that the public doesn’t normally get to see.
Do you blame Jennifer for wanting more for her boyfriend? I mean, she does have millions and millions of dollars. She doesn’t want to have to support her boyfriend. I guess a little nepotism never hurt, right?
I am sick to my stomach just thinking about how rich this guy is going to be even after they break up!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tickets For Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Amanda Bynes Calls Someone Else Ugly, Totes Worth It
- Radio Feedback: One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Chris Brown Releases ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Video