Finals Approaching for Dancing With The Stars
We’re down to the remaining four couples on Dancing With The Stars. Last night’s elimination saw two couples go home as the show edges closer to naming a champion.
Gracefully leaving the dance floor last night were Disney star Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower. A more tearful goodbye came from Melissa Gilbert when she and partner Maksim Chmerkovskly’s names were called. As it turns out, yesterday was also Melissa’s birthday, turing 48.
The show also included a touching tribute to Dick Clark, who passed away last month. The DWTS dancers performed in attire seen on teenagers in the ’50s and ’60s, including bobby socks and poodle skirts, to the theme of American Bandstand, while some of the original dancers from the show watched from the audience.
Chris Brown also took the stage that night, performing “Turn Up The Music” from his forthcoming album Fortune. He transformed the entire performance space into a concert arena, so much so that it was barely recognizable that he was performing in the Dancing With The Stars ballroom.
The remaining couples competing in next week’s semi-finals include celebs Maria Menounos, Donald Driver, Katherine Jenkins and William Levy. We’ll see next week who makes it into the finals.
-Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower