We’re down to the remaining four couples on Dancing With The Stars. Last night’s elimination saw two couples go home as the show edges closer to naming a champion.
Gracefully leaving the dance floor last night were Disney star Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower. A more tearful goodbye came from Melissa Gilbert when she and partner Maksim Chmerkovskly’s names were called. As it turns out, yesterday was also Melissa’s birthday, turing 48.
The show also included a touching tribute to Dick Clark, who passed away last month. The DWTS dancers performed in attire seen on teenagers in the ’50s and ’60s, including bobby socks and poodle skirts, to the theme of American Bandstand, while some of the original dancers from the show watched from the audience.
Chris Brown also took the stage that night, performing “Turn Up The Music” from his forthcoming album Fortune. He transformed the entire performance space into a concert arena, so much so that it was barely recognizable that he was performing in the Dancing With The Stars ballroom.
The remaining couples competing in next week’s semi-finals include celebs Maria Menounos, Donald Driver, Katherine Jenkins and William Levy. We’ll see next week who makes it into the finals.
-Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’