Mother Accused of Bringing Six Year Old In Tanning Bed
A New Jersey mother was accused of letting her six year old inside a tanning bed with her.
That’s right, Jersey mom Patricia Krentcil was accused of pulling a “Jersey Shore” by letting her daughter join in the “fun in the fake sun.” She pleaded not guilty to a charge of child endangerment and swears up and down that her daughter obtained the slight sunburn on her fair cheeks from playing outside in the backyard–the school nurse begs to differ.
When six-year-old Anna was asked how she got a sunburn, she responded with “I go tanning with mommy.”
In a televised interview, Krentcil says that she loves to tan but would never permit her daughter to do so. She insists that her daughter doesn’t go in the bed with her and that she stays in the room until she is finished. “It didn’t happen,” she said. “She’s 6-years-old. Yes, she does go tanning with mommy, but not in the booth.”
Latest News On 923NOW.com:
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees