A New Jersey mother was accused of letting her six year old inside a tanning bed with her.
That’s right, Jersey mom Patricia Krentcil was accused of pulling a “Jersey Shore” by letting her daughter join in the “fun in the fake sun.” She pleaded not guilty to a charge of child endangerment and swears up and down that her daughter obtained the slight sunburn on her fair cheeks from playing outside in the backyard–the school nurse begs to differ.
When six-year-old Anna was asked how she got a sunburn, she responded with “I go tanning with mommy.”
In a televised interview, Krentcil says that she loves to tan but would never permit her daughter to do so. She insists that her daughter doesn’t go in the bed with her and that she stays in the room until she is finished. “It didn’t happen,” she said. “She’s 6-years-old. Yes, she does go tanning with mommy, but not in the booth.”
Latest News On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video