There’s this dance that many celebs are doing called the “Cat Daddy.” Recently, Kate Upton did it in a bikini, which has blown up all over the internet. Needless to say, after seeing her moves, I fell in love.
My goal is to meet Miss Upton, take her out on the town and show her what a great guy I am. I think the best way to grab her attention is by showing her my moves!
In case you aren’t familiar, you can watch Kate Upton’s “Cat Daddy” dance moves here. Or you can just watch this gif for the next nine (ya see, because cats have nine lives) minutes.
Let’s make this big. If Kate is going to go out with me, we have to spread this like fire, all over Twitter and Facebook. We should get everyone in on it too. I know you guys would love to see Chunky break it down and show us the “Fat Cat Daddy.”
Now from what I hear, Kate Upton is a NYC girl, so if she likes my moves it shouldn’t be too hard for us to get together, right?
Latest from 923NOW.com >
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album