It’s official. Today, the New Jersey Nets are no more and have officially moved in to their new digs in Brooklyn – and they have the logo to show for it!
Actually, when the NBA’s regular season came to an end last Thursday, fans were witnessing the last time the NJ logo would be emblazoned across their teams’ chests. In a new video released this week titled “Hello Brooklyn” Nets players from over the years including Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Julius “Dr. J” Irving, and current star, Deron Williams are featured to promote their first season at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn this fall. The ad also features music from the team’s part owner, Jay-Z’s perfectly fitting track “Brooklyn 2.0.”
Also, at a press conference today at a Modell’s Store in Brooklyn, fans were given a chance to pick up the new team threads for their own collections.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain