NYC, Say Hello To Your Brooklyn Nets!
It’s official. Today, the New Jersey Nets are no more and have officially moved in to their new digs in Brooklyn – and they have the logo to show for it!
Actually, when the NBA’s regular season came to an end last Thursday, fans were witnessing the last time the NJ logo would be emblazoned across their teams’ chests. In a new video released this week titled “Hello Brooklyn” Nets players from over the years including Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Julius “Dr. J” Irving, and current star, Deron Williams are featured to promote their first season at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn this fall. The ad also features music from the team’s part owner, Jay-Z’s perfectly fitting track “Brooklyn 2.0.”
Also, at a press conference today at a Modell’s Store in Brooklyn, fans were given a chance to pick up the new team threads for their own collections.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour