NYC, Say Hello To Your Brooklyn Nets!
It’s official. Today, the New Jersey Nets are no more and have officially moved in to their new digs in Brooklyn – and they have the logo to show for it!
Actually, when the NBA’s regular season came to an end last Thursday, fans were witnessing the last time the NJ logo would be emblazoned across their teams’ chests. In a new video released this week titled “Hello Brooklyn” Nets players from over the years including Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Julius “Dr. J” Irving, and current star, Deron Williams are featured to promote their first season at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn this fall. The ad also features music from the team’s part owner, Jay-Z’s perfectly fitting track “Brooklyn 2.0.”
Also, at a press conference today at a Modell’s Store in Brooklyn, fans were given a chance to pick up the new team threads for their own collections.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever