It’s Official: People From NJ Live Longer!
A new study shows that people who live in New Jersey are expected to live longer than any other person in the country. Also, it showed that women, specifically from Bergen County, NJ, have the longest life expectancy out of any other woman in the state of NJ.
Apparently, the key to a healthy lifestyle is to stay active and exercise… and live in NJ! Sure, eating foods that have too much salt will harm your health too. So, if possible, try to stay away. And try to stay away in NJ! New York and Connecticut were also ranked among the top states with longer life expectancies.
I’d like to test that! My Great Great Abulea Mita from Brooklyn lived ’til she was 95-years-old!!
Do you believe this is true?
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video