It’s Official: People From NJ Live Longer!
A new study shows that people who live in New Jersey are expected to live longer than any other person in the country. Also, it showed that women, specifically from Bergen County, NJ, have the longest life expectancy out of any other woman in the state of NJ.
Apparently, the key to a healthy lifestyle is to stay active and exercise… and live in NJ! Sure, eating foods that have too much salt will harm your health too. So, if possible, try to stay away. And try to stay away in NJ! New York and Connecticut were also ranked among the top states with longer life expectancies.
I’d like to test that! My Great Great Abulea Mita from Brooklyn lived ’til she was 95-years-old!!
Do you believe this is true?
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures