Carrie Bradshaw’s SATC West Village House Sells For $9.85 Million
As New Yorkers, I’m sure most of us either personally know or have met that ANNOYING girl who thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. This week (according to the New York Observer) it was announced that Carrie’s famous West Village townhouse from the show was sold for a whopping $9.85 Million. Curious who the new owner is?
Well, so are we! I can’t imagine what millionaire that would buy this place would want their name plastered all over the internet. Plus, all those annoying Carrie-wannabes showing up at their door? No thanks!
The house is located at 64 Perry Street and boasts wooden floors throughout, five bedrooms and six fireplaces. This is actually the second time it has been on the market and sold in the past year. Previously, in November 2011, the house sold for $9 Million even. Now, just a few months later, more than a $650,000 profit. That’s the type of ROI I would love to score on my investments!
Besides SATC, the home also appeared in Woody Allen’s “Alice” and has been home to Project Runway’s Tim Gunn among others.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever