As New Yorkers, I’m sure most of us either personally know or have met that ANNOYING girl who thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. This week (according to the New York Observer) it was announced that Carrie’s famous West Village townhouse from the show was sold for a whopping $9.85 Million. Curious who the new owner is?
Well, so are we! I can’t imagine what millionaire that would buy this place would want their name plastered all over the internet. Plus, all those annoying Carrie-wannabes showing up at their door? No thanks!
The house is located at 64 Perry Street and boasts wooden floors throughout, five bedrooms and six fireplaces. This is actually the second time it has been on the market and sold in the past year. Previously, in November 2011, the house sold for $9 Million even. Now, just a few months later, more than a $650,000 profit. That’s the type of ROI I would love to score on my investments!
Besides SATC, the home also appeared in Woody Allen’s “Alice” and has been home to Project Runway’s Tim Gunn among others.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’