As New Yorkers, I’m sure most of us either personally know or have met that ANNOYING girl who thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. This week (according to the New York Observer) it was announced that Carrie’s famous West Village townhouse from the show was sold for a whopping $9.85 Million. Curious who the new owner is?
Well, so are we! I can’t imagine what millionaire that would buy this place would want their name plastered all over the internet. Plus, all those annoying Carrie-wannabes showing up at their door? No thanks!
The house is located at 64 Perry Street and boasts wooden floors throughout, five bedrooms and six fireplaces. This is actually the second time it has been on the market and sold in the past year. Previously, in November 2011, the house sold for $9 Million even. Now, just a few months later, more than a $650,000 profit. That’s the type of ROI I would love to score on my investments!
Besides SATC, the home also appeared in Woody Allen’s “Alice” and has been home to Project Runway’s Tim Gunn among others.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video