Britney Spears’ Fiance Jason Trawick Named Official Co-Conservator, X Factor Deal Closer Than Ever
Those days are far behind her and it’s all thanks to her father, Jamie Spears. Since 2008, Jamie has taken the reigns and become her conservator. Not only does he control her finances, but he also manages her day to day responsibilities, as well as her mental health.
That has all come to a slight change now that Simon Cowell has popped up into the popstar’s life. Why Simon? He wants her for the upcoming season of the X Factor, and the only way it can happen is if her fiance, Jason Trawick, becomes not only a co-conservator over Britney, but if he has a hand in the day to day production of The X Factor as well.
CBSLosAngeles, among others, have announced that Jason is now indeed Britney’s co-conservator. So not only will Jason be handling her personal affairs, but he will be handling her finances as well.
Which only makes you wonder… how sane is Britney? This has all been going on since 2008, yet she still needs a babysitter for herself? Hasn’t she proven that not only is she a stable mother, but that she can handle one of the biggest comebacks in pop history?
–Bryan Carstensen, CBS Local/92.3 NOW
When all is said and done, is Britney Spears ready to be on national television? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!