Whether her hair is colored purple, black, or blue – Katy Perry has been wearing her heart on her sleeve over the past few months in regards to her break up with Russell Brand. But all of that might be in the past, because US Magazine is reporting that she just might be having a change of heart!
Katy’s “Part of Me” is tearing up the charts right now, and her new music might be getting darker, but Katy’s recent trip to India on April 3rd put a new perspective into her mind. Why the significance in India? It’s the place where she and Brand wed back in 2010.
“She’d already been missing Russell,” an insider explained to Us. “Being back there stirred up even more old feelings.”
Does this mean that we will be seeing Katy and Russell holding hands on the red carpet for an upcoming movie premiere? I doubt that.
For more Dirty on the 30 with Sarah Lee, tune in every weekday morning from 6AM-10AM on 92.3 NOW!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up