Reporting Vittoria M. Colonna
U.K singer Rita Ora is the newest addition to the Roc Nation entertainment company. Other artists currently sailing under the flag of Rocnation are J. Cole and our favorite Smith, the one who rocks her hair back and forth, Willow. Headed up by hip-hop mogul and Brooklyn’s finest, Jay-Z, Rocnation undoubtedly has another sensation on their hands.
Rita Ora recently stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios in NYC to perform her twist on local rap legend Biggie Smalls‘ hit “Party and Bull****.” The song, “How We Do (Party),” is a fun, upbeat song that makes you want to, well..party. Her acoustic version was just as exciting and had everyone in the studio bopping their heads and tapping their feet along to the beat.
Though she is an artist all her own, Rita can be compared to a wonderful mix of Rihanna, Christina Milan, and a touch of Adele. The combination makes for a unique sound that makes you want to dance!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart