Jay-Z’s Newest Artist, Rita Ora, Performs at 92.3 NOW
U.K singer Rita Ora is the newest addition to the Roc Nation entertainment company. Other artists currently sailing under the flag of Rocnation are J. Cole and our favorite Smith, the one who rocks her hair back and forth, Willow. Headed up by hip-hop mogul and Brooklyn’s finest, Jay-Z, Rocnation undoubtedly has another sensation on their hands.
Rita Ora recently stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios in NYC to perform her twist on local rap legend Biggie Smalls‘ hit “Party and Bull****.” The song, “How We Do (Party),” is a fun, upbeat song that makes you want to, well..party. Her acoustic version was just as exciting and had everyone in the studio bopping their heads and tapping their feet along to the beat.
Though she is an artist all her own, Rita can be compared to a wonderful mix of Rihanna, Christina Milan, and a touch of Adele. The combination makes for a unique sound that makes you want to dance!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly