This year, Luna Park in Coney Island, Brooklyn is celebrating the 85th anniversary of the “father of America’s roller-coaster revolution,” the world famous Cyclone! Sarah Lee and DJ Lil Cee were there to take part in the festivities this weekend and Lil Cee showed us how much of a chicken he really is!
After making its debut on June 26th, 1927, the Cyclone has the distinction of being the most copied roller coaster ever built. According to the website you start with an “85 foot tall, 60 degree drop and then shake, rattle and roll through 6 turn-arounds, and 8 more drops.”
Heading up to the line, Sarah Lee and Lil Cee were ramped up with energy. That was right until the ride started! They both survived the Cyclone, and the two ended up having such a great time at Luna Park in Coney Island by playing games, eating carnival food and trying all the rides.
One ride that put Lil Cee on the ground, The Sling Shot!
Luna Park in Coney Island is open every weekend until Memorial Day weekend. After Memorial Day weekend, Luna Park is open every day until Labor Day weekend.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Dirty On The Dos: Taylor Swift Throws Bieber Shade & Is Miley Cyrus Lip Locking Rihanna?