Some parents in Brooklyn don’t want the Ice Cream Man anywhere near their homes, parks and playgrounds this summer. They’re complaining that they don’t need the big musical truck of happiness coming down their block because their kids throw temper tantrums over the delicious desserts.
How can you NOT let the ice cream truck be a part of your kids’ childhood?!
Some parents say that it’s very tempting for their lactose intolerant children to get some ice cream when everyone else on the block is around the truck getting some. Personally, I think parents are just afraid that this is going to happen to their kids.
“Go somewhere else, go on another corner because… it does make it too tempting for them,” Debbie Markovic said Monday as her lactose-intolerant daughter begged for ice cream.
Come on, are you serious? If you can’t have ice cream that has milk in it, then have an Italian Ice. They sell them on the trucks too, you know.
Nowadays, you can barely get kids off their computers, PS3s, Xboxes. Don’t you understand when a kid hears that sound IT MAKES THEM WANT TO GO OUTSIDE!
Thank you to my mom for not making me into a wuss…
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro’s Countdown, Talks “Underground Luxury”
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dirty On The Dos: Amanda Bynes’ Bong Arrest, DiCaprio’s Bid To Space & Is J Hud A New “Idol” Judge?
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice