Whitney Houston Leaves It All To Bobbi Kristina
Whitney Houston‘s 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, has been left everything in her late mother’s will.
Though specific assets have not been mentioned, the will states all of Houston’s belongings would go to her surviving children. Bobbi Kristina is Whitney’s only child, making her the sole beneficiary.
The will, which was filed in Atlanta yesterday, states that Bobbi Kristina has immediate access to Houston’s furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. Money will be placed in a trust, with Bobbi Kristina receiving a portion when she turns twenty-one, another when she turns twenty-five, and the balance at thirty.
Houston’s trustees can dispense money from the trust for various reasons, including tuition, buying a home, and starting a business.
The will was signed on February 3rd, 1993, just one month prior to Bobbi Kristina’s birth.
The pop star passed away on February 11th at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where she was found submerged in the bathtub.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video