Whitney Houston Leaves It All To Bobbi Kristina
Whitney Houston‘s 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, has been left everything in her late mother’s will.
Though specific assets have not been mentioned, the will states all of Houston’s belongings would go to her surviving children. Bobbi Kristina is Whitney’s only child, making her the sole beneficiary.
The will, which was filed in Atlanta yesterday, states that Bobbi Kristina has immediate access to Houston’s furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. Money will be placed in a trust, with Bobbi Kristina receiving a portion when she turns twenty-one, another when she turns twenty-five, and the balance at thirty.
Houston’s trustees can dispense money from the trust for various reasons, including tuition, buying a home, and starting a business.
The will was signed on February 3rd, 1993, just one month prior to Bobbi Kristina’s birth.
The pop star passed away on February 11th at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where she was found submerged in the bathtub.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!