Whitney Houston Leaves It All To Bobbi Kristina
Whitney Houston‘s 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, has been left everything in her late mother’s will.
Though specific assets have not been mentioned, the will states all of Houston’s belongings would go to her surviving children. Bobbi Kristina is Whitney’s only child, making her the sole beneficiary.
The will, which was filed in Atlanta yesterday, states that Bobbi Kristina has immediate access to Houston’s furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. Money will be placed in a trust, with Bobbi Kristina receiving a portion when she turns twenty-one, another when she turns twenty-five, and the balance at thirty.
Houston’s trustees can dispense money from the trust for various reasons, including tuition, buying a home, and starting a business.
The will was signed on February 3rd, 1993, just one month prior to Bobbi Kristina’s birth.
The pop star passed away on February 11th at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where she was found submerged in the bathtub.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video