Far East Movement Dropping ‘Dirty Bass’ On May 8th
It has been announced that Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif and DJ Virman — better known as the electro-pop group Far East Movement are making their return on May 8th with their new album, Dirty Bass.
The fellas also filmed a video for “Live My Life” in Amsterdam last week which was directed by LMFAO‘s Redfoo! Should be interesting!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!