It has been announced that Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif and DJ Virman — better known as the electro-pop group Far East Movement are making their return on May 8th with their new album, Dirty Bass.
The fellas also filmed a video for “Live My Life” in Amsterdam last week which was directed by LMFAO‘s Redfoo! Should be interesting!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”