Far East Movement Dropping ‘Dirty Bass’ On May 8th
It has been announced that Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif and DJ Virman — better known as the electro-pop group Far East Movement are making their return on May 8th with their new album, Dirty Bass.
The fellas also filmed a video for “Live My Life” in Amsterdam last week which was directed by LMFAO‘s Redfoo! Should be interesting!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video