Let’s do ourselves a favor and remember Elizabeth Berkley as sweet, overachieving Jessie Spano from Saved By the Bell, and not the skanky chick she played in Showgirls. Doing that makes it easier to be happy about the fact that she’s preggo.
Jessie Spano Elizabeth Berkley has made a baby with her fashion designer husband, Greg Lauren.
The 39-year-old Saved by the Bell alum told PEOPLE, “In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them.”
“Greg and I are so excited to be expecting our first child this summer. We couldn’t be more grateful and overjoyed.”
Anyone thinking what I’m thinking? Saved by the Bell: The Diaper Duty Years. It’s most definitely time for a reunion.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up