Damon Albarn of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Gorillaz[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]OutKast[/lastfm]‘s Andre 3000 and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LCD Soundsystem[/lastfm]‘s James Murphy have united on a catchy new track called “DoYaThing” for Converse‘s “3 Artists. 1 Song” campaign.
The new superstar collaboration combines the strongest features of each artist.
“We didn’t exchange any ideas at all [beforehand],” Murphy told Billboard earlier this month. “Damon was basically saying, ‘Let’s just get in a room,’ which, even if it wasn’t Damon Albarn, is a pretty convincing argument, really. To be honest, I was worried that I should prepare something, but went with it anyway.”
A video for the song will be released by the end of February and an extended version of the track will appear on the Gorillaz website in the next few weeks.
To download the track, visit Converse.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’