Nick Cannon: Still Traveling, But Feeling Better!
Since Nick Cannon rolled out of the morning show here at 92.3 NOW for the last time last week, he has been doing better. In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Nick spoke about his current condition and future plans while walking the red carpet for the America’s Got Talent L.A. auditions.
In the clip, Nick updates us, saying that he is in the best of health and has been getting the extra sleep he needs – despite his crazy, busy schedule.
Nick has altered his routines in order to recuperate back to Super Nick! He admits that he is still traveling a lot, going back and forth from New York and L.A. and his doctor is NOT happy about it — but they’re working it out. So who’s keeping tabs on him while he’s in Los Angeles?
Yup, it’s wifey and mother of dem babies, Mariah Carey. Nick told Access Hollywood that she sent an e-mail to everyone on the America’s got talent team and told them to make sure Nick is keeping his feet elevated, eats enough fruit, and that he isn’t going to hard. Or as Jay and Yay would say: H.A.M!
Aw, it’s true love ♥
Nick has been getting nothing but love and concern from everyone around him and feels blessed and appreciates it all! He told us that even Howard Stern would donate a kidney if he ever needed one!
Now, that’s a true radio bond!
We at the studio miss Rollin’ with Nick Cannon, but are glad to hear that he is doing well. Keep those feet elevated and eat that fruit, Nick! That’s an order!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training