Demi Lovato “Stay Strong” Trailer Released
Teen pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Demi Lovato[/lastfm] filmed a documentary of her recovery, after going to rehab last year, that will air on MTV on March 6th.
The trailer is startlingly open about her struggles with eating disorders, depression, and cutting. It will document her first Thanksgiving after visiting a treatment center for anorexia and bulimia as well as her struggles with being labeled a role model.
The singer Tweeted a picture to her fans yesterday to announce the project.
Watch on March 6th at 10pm on MTV as Demi Lovato brings you closer to her private moments than ever before.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video