Teen pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Demi Lovato[/lastfm] filmed a documentary of her recovery, after going to rehab last year, that will air on MTV on March 6th.
The trailer is startlingly open about her struggles with eating disorders, depression, and cutting. It will document her first Thanksgiving after visiting a treatment center for anorexia and bulimia as well as her struggles with being labeled a role model.
The singer Tweeted a picture to her fans yesterday to announce the project.
Watch on March 6th at 10pm on MTV as Demi Lovato brings you closer to her private moments than ever before.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’