Teen pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Demi Lovato[/lastfm] filmed a documentary of her recovery, after going to rehab last year, that will air on MTV on March 6th.
The trailer is startlingly open about her struggles with eating disorders, depression, and cutting. It will document her first Thanksgiving after visiting a treatment center for anorexia and bulimia as well as her struggles with being labeled a role model.
The singer Tweeted a picture to her fans yesterday to announce the project.
Watch on March 6th at 10pm on MTV as Demi Lovato brings you closer to her private moments than ever before.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!