Demi Lovato “Stay Strong” Trailer Released
Teen pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Demi Lovato[/lastfm] filmed a documentary of her recovery, after going to rehab last year, that will air on MTV on March 6th.
The trailer is startlingly open about her struggles with eating disorders, depression, and cutting. It will document her first Thanksgiving after visiting a treatment center for anorexia and bulimia as well as her struggles with being labeled a role model.
The singer Tweeted a picture to her fans yesterday to announce the project.
Watch on March 6th at 10pm on MTV as Demi Lovato brings you closer to her private moments than ever before.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video