Demi Lovato “Stay Strong” Trailer Released
Teen pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Demi Lovato[/lastfm] filmed a documentary of her recovery, after going to rehab last year, that will air on MTV on March 6th.
The trailer is startlingly open about her struggles with eating disorders, depression, and cutting. It will document her first Thanksgiving after visiting a treatment center for anorexia and bulimia as well as her struggles with being labeled a role model.
The singer Tweeted a picture to her fans yesterday to announce the project.
Watch on March 6th at 10pm on MTV as Demi Lovato brings you closer to her private moments than ever before.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures