It may not be his all-time favorite but Justin Bieber is obsessing on Carly Rae Jepsen‘s “Call Me Maybe.” The Biebs announced via TwitVid last week that he’d signed Ms. Jepsen to his new label and this week brings a homemade YouTube video of Justin, Selena Gomez, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ashley Tisdale[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Big Time Rush[/lastfm]‘s Carlos Pena, and a few of their friends to the track.
Check it out after the jump… Justin busts a move, Selena sings into a banana and Ashley Tisdale interrupts an almost-kiss!
In case you missed it, Justin Bieber recently stopped by the 92.3 NOW studios to cut it up with DJ Lil Cee & DJ Toro. Check out the full interview and photos from his visit NOW!
What do you think of the song? What about Justin & Co.’s moves in the clip? Adorable or what?! Let us know what YOU think in the comments section below!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!