Karl Lagerfeld Weighs In On Adele’s Weight, Lana Del Ray’s Implants
In a guest post for the free paper the Metro, Karl Lagerfeld shared his taste in music.
The Chanel designer loves himself some [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] (who doesn’t?), but he felt the need to qualify that statement in regard to her size.
The designer, who is used to being surrounded by supermodels, said of the British songstress, “She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.”
He didn’t say what she was a little too fat for? For walking in his runway show, maybe. For singing like the supreme being that she is, certainly not.
Lagerfeld went on to discuss is regard for Lana del Ray…
“Lana del Ray is not bad at all. She looks very much like a modern-time singer,” he said. “In her photos she is beautiful. Is she a construct with all her implants? She’s not alone with implants.”
Got this guys? Implants=good. Sandwiches=bad.
I’m so glad that an eccentric old man with a bouffant cleared that up for me.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Jason Derulo Admits ‘Talk Dirty’ Is ‘A Little Schizo,’ a By-Product of Constant Creativity
- Win Tickets To the Electric Daisy Carnival @ MetLife Stadium, Memorial Day Weekend
- Battle of The Boroughs: Queens Vs Manhattan For Jason Derulo Tickets
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Miley Cyrus Tickets!
- Man Living Under Manhattan Bridge Kicked Out: Where’s The Coolest Place You’ve Lived?
- Today’s Dirt: Lindsay Opens Up About Hook Up List & Zac Efron Reveals His Junk!