In addition to a brand-new crop of talent and potential future stars, NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice” has added a familiar face to its cast for season two: new social media correspondent Christina Milian.
On this morning’s “Rollin with Nick Cannon”, Sarah Lee and Nick had the chance to talk with her about her new venture on The Voice, and her and Nick’s…..past.
Speaking in a video on the official website, Milian said: “I think this season definitely will blow everybody away. Now that people know what The Voice is about… there are a lot of people taking risks and taking a chance.”
Take a listen to the interview from today’s “Rollin”:
Sarah Lee went IN on Nick and Christina’s past..yikes!
Did you check out season two of “The Voice” when it returned this past weekend? Let us know in the comments!
Latest from 923NOW.com
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Bet They See NYC Based Rapper Kwame Darko NOW
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Kanye West Premieres ‘New Slaves’, ‘Black Skinhead’ On ‘SNL’
- Avril Lavigne Talks Wedding Plans With Ty Bentli
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Booed, Beyonce Responds To Haters On Instagram & More!
- “You Wouldn’t Believe What I Saw At Work!” Crazy Workplace Happenings