In addition to a brand-new crop of talent and potential future stars, NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice” has added a familiar face to its cast for season two: new social media correspondent Christina Milian.
On this morning’s “Rollin with Nick Cannon”, Sarah Lee and Nick had the chance to talk with her about her new venture on The Voice, and her and Nick’s…..past.
Speaking in a video on the official website, Milian said: “I think this season definitely will blow everybody away. Now that people know what The Voice is about… there are a lot of people taking risks and taking a chance.”
Take a listen to the interview from today’s “Rollin”:
Sarah Lee went IN on Nick and Christina’s past..yikes!
Did you check out season two of “The Voice” when it returned this past weekend? Let us know in the comments!
Latest from 923NOW.com
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case
- Dirty On The Dos: Jay & Bey Go Vegan, Britney’s Alleged “Sad” Texts & More!
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Agnes’ Gingerbread Cookie
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”