In addition to a brand-new crop of talent and potential future stars, NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice” has added a familiar face to its cast for season two: new social media correspondent Christina Milian.
On this morning’s “Rollin with Nick Cannon”, Sarah Lee and Nick had the chance to talk with her about her new venture on The Voice, and her and Nick’s…..past.
Speaking in a video on the official website, Milian said: “I think this season definitely will blow everybody away. Now that people know what The Voice is about… there are a lot of people taking risks and taking a chance.”
Take a listen to the interview from today’s “Rollin”:
Sarah Lee went IN on Nick and Christina’s past..yikes!
Did you check out season two of “The Voice” when it returned this past weekend? Let us know in the comments!
Latest from 923NOW.com
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro’s Countdown, Talks “Underground Luxury”
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dirty On The Dos: Amanda Bynes’ Bong Arrest, DiCaprio’s Bid To Space & Is J Hud A New “Idol” Judge?
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’