Last week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] dropped his new single “Turn Up The Music”, which helped kick off his new album “Fortune”, due in stores March 16th.
Slowly more and more songs are leaking, with the latest being a slow R&B-influenced song called “I Love You”.
I LOVE IT!
The song is said to be produced by Brian Kennedy and some people are saying that the girl in the background is Se7ven. Back in 2009, Chris had a bonus song off of his “Graffiti” album called “I Love U”, which featured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ester Dean[/lastfm]. His new one is quite different.
I personally love the song. While I don’t think it’s anything new or ground-breaking, I do think it’s a nice sound for Breezy for his new album.
But share your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown’s “Fortune” album is going to be a success?
Latest News From 923NOW.com
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Dirty On The Dos: Taylor Swift Throws Bieber Shade & Is Miley Cyrus Lip Locking Rihanna?
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Bet They See NYC Based Rapper Kwame Darko NOW