Chris Brown’s “I Love You” Hits The Net Early – Listen NOW!
Last week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] dropped his new single “Turn Up The Music”, which helped kick off his new album “Fortune”, due in stores March 16th.
Slowly more and more songs are leaking, with the latest being a slow R&B-influenced song called “I Love You”.
I LOVE IT!
The song is said to be produced by Brian Kennedy and some people are saying that the girl in the background is Se7ven. Back in 2009, Chris had a bonus song off of his “Graffiti” album called “I Love U”, which featured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ester Dean[/lastfm]. His new one is quite different.
I personally love the song. While I don’t think it’s anything new or ground-breaking, I do think it’s a nice sound for Breezy for his new album.
But share your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown’s “Fortune” album is going to be a success?
Latest News From 923NOW.com
- Justin Bieber’s DUI Trial Delayed to May 5
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Can You Guess The Baddest B*tch? Win Up To $600 For Prom @ Woodbridge Center Mall!
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss