Chris Brown’s “I Love You” Hits The Net Early – Listen NOW!
Last week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] dropped his new single “Turn Up The Music”, which helped kick off his new album “Fortune”, due in stores March 16th.
Slowly more and more songs are leaking, with the latest being a slow R&B-influenced song called “I Love You”.
I LOVE IT!
The song is said to be produced by Brian Kennedy and some people are saying that the girl in the background is Se7ven. Back in 2009, Chris had a bonus song off of his “Graffiti” album called “I Love U”, which featured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ester Dean[/lastfm]. His new one is quite different.
I personally love the song. While I don’t think it’s anything new or ground-breaking, I do think it’s a nice sound for Breezy for his new album.
But share your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown’s “Fortune” album is going to be a success?
Latest News From 923NOW.com
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Jason Derulo Admits ‘Talk Dirty’ Is ‘A Little Schizo,’ a By-Product of Constant Creativity
- Win Tickets To the Electric Daisy Carnival @ MetLife Stadium, Memorial Day Weekend
- Battle of The Boroughs: Queens Vs Manhattan For Jason Derulo Tickets
- Ty Doesn’t Lie: Guess The Liar For Miley Cyrus Tickets!