Last week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] dropped his new single “Turn Up The Music”, which helped kick off his new album “Fortune”, due in stores March 16th.
Slowly more and more songs are leaking, with the latest being a slow R&B-influenced song called “I Love You”.
I LOVE IT!
The song is said to be produced by Brian Kennedy and some people are saying that the girl in the background is Se7ven. Back in 2009, Chris had a bonus song off of his “Graffiti” album called “I Love U”, which featured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ester Dean[/lastfm]. His new one is quite different.
I personally love the song. While I don’t think it’s anything new or ground-breaking, I do think it’s a nice sound for Breezy for his new album.
But share your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown’s “Fortune” album is going to be a success?
Latest News From 923NOW.com
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye Storms Off Stage, Bieber’s Down Under Probs & More!
- Lorde Crashes VEVO with ‘Team’ Video Premiere
- John Mayer, Katy Perry Release ‘Who You Love’ Artwork, the Internet Complains