Chris Brown’s “I Love You” Hits The Net Early – Listen NOW!
Last week [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] dropped his new single “Turn Up The Music”, which helped kick off his new album “Fortune”, due in stores March 16th.
Slowly more and more songs are leaking, with the latest being a slow R&B-influenced song called “I Love You”.
I LOVE IT!
The song is said to be produced by Brian Kennedy and some people are saying that the girl in the background is Se7ven. Back in 2009, Chris had a bonus song off of his “Graffiti” album called “I Love U”, which featured [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ester Dean[/lastfm]. His new one is quite different.
I personally love the song. While I don’t think it’s anything new or ground-breaking, I do think it’s a nice sound for Breezy for his new album.
But share your thoughts. Do you think Chris Brown’s “Fortune” album is going to be a success?
Latest News From 923NOW.com
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video