Let’s face it, the cast of MTVs Jersey Shore isn’t going anywhere. When MTV announced that the fifth season would be its final season, Juiceheads were crushed.
Perk up, fist pumpers. Your heroes are here to stay.
Earlier this year rumors circulated that the show was being resurrected in a new location, possibly the posher streets of Jersey City.
It looks like MTV and 495 Productions have a new plan. According to The Huffington Post, the producers of the Jersey Shore have ordered twelve episodes of two new spinoffs; one features Pauly D in regard to his DJ career. The other focuses on Snooki and J-Woww as they do whatever it is that they do.
There is just one problem… no one wants them.
The city of Hoboken recently released notes from Mayor Dawn Zimmer on the city’s website. It looks like Hoboken wants no part of the Snooki-laden spinoff.
Based on protecting public safety and quality of life concerns for Hoboken residents, the City has denied a film permit for a spin-off of the Jersey Shore to be filmed in public locations. Please see the attached letters which explain the reasons for this decision. The applicant has been advised that they do have a right to appeal the Film Commission’s decision to the City Council.
So, Hoboken doesn’t want you. Don’t be sad. New Jersey is a big state. What about Elizabeth? There’s an Ikea in Elizabeth. You can hang out at Ikea.
They have those yummy meatballs.
Who doesn’t love meatballs?
Latest from 923NOW.com >
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Robin Thicke Under Fire For Steamy Song Lyrics
- Did Chris Brown Teach Rihanna Some Moves?
- Eminem Drops Mixtape Track ‘Symphony In H’
- From Nas To TLC, J. Cole Breaks Down His Favorite ‘Born Sinner’ Songs