“The Challenge” is back on MTV!
This season has an extra twist since each cast-member is forced to team with their ex in the first ever MTV’s Challenge: Battle of the Exes. A few of my personal favorite Real World/Road Rules vets are coming back like CT and Johnny Bananas, but I’m mostly pumped to see some new friends of mine from Real World: Vegas 2011, Dustin and Heather, who are taking on “The Challenge.”
If you remember Dustin and Heather, you know they went through a rocky start to get to their lovey-dovey existence. She found out he used to do gay porn and then they broke up because Dustin wasn’t being honest enough for Heather.
Women and their honesty issues… amirite guys?
The couple is together today and living right across the Hudson in Jersey, so they swung by the NOW studios to kick it with me for a little bit and to chat about “The Challenge.”
What sweet dirt did I dig up?
All of the important stuff, obviously. Like what it is really like living in the Real World house? Can a dude pee without a camera following him around? Stage fright is REAL!
How much of it is fake? And maybe the most important question of all… how can YOU get on the next season of Real World?
There is an age limit… so get on it!
Watch my interview with Dustin and Heather!
Want to know what we’re all up to? Follow us on Twitter!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution
- Watch Avicii’s New All-American ‘Hey Brother’ Music Video
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- 5 Offbeat Ways To Celebrate The Holidays
- Sharpton: Retailers To List Shoppers’ ‘Bill Of Rights’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’