Madonna, the unquestioned and un-throned Queen of Pop, is proving that age is just a number. Even though Madge was churning out hit after hit before some of you reading this were born, the Queen will be “justifying” our love for her during this year’s Super Bowl half-time performance.
Not only that, during her performance Madonna will be riding high on the release of her first single from MDNA called “Give Me All Your Luvin’”– a collab with popular producer [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Martin Solveig[/lastfm] and quirky, innovative pop stars, M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.
Five years since Madonna’s last album, Hard Candy, MDNA is her 12th studio album and was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.
The “cheerleader/football” themed video for the song will premiere this Thursday on American Idol at 8/9 PM ET/ET and will be on Madonna’s YouTube channel the following morning February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. Madonna will also appear on Jay Leno on January 30th.
If you are a Madonna fan, you can pre-order an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album on iTunes for $9.99 and you’ll get “Give Me All Your Luvin’” immediately.
Latest from 923NOW.com >
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Bet They See NYC Based Rapper Kwame Darko NOW
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- Kanye West Premieres ‘New Slaves’, ‘Black Skinhead’ On ‘SNL’
- Avril Lavigne Talks Wedding Plans With Ty Bentli
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Booed, Beyonce Responds To Haters On Instagram & More!
- “You Wouldn’t Believe What I Saw At Work!” Crazy Workplace Happenings