Chris Brown Drops New Single “Turn Up The Music” – Listen NOW!
With Chris Brown’s last album F.A.M.E, he showed us completely new sides to his musical personality that we’ve never seen before! Between “Look At Me Now” and “Beautiful People”, Breezy was ready for a new adventure.
With his new single “Turn Up The Music,” Chris is ready to take his music to the next level!
“Turn Up The Music,” the first single from Brown’s forthcoming album Fortune, was released on Thursday (Jan. 26) and squarely exists in his “Yeah 3x” mode, with the singer presenting another energetic pop/club banger!
Take a listen:
According to Billboard, the song was produced and written by The Underdogs, and “features squelchy synthesizers blasting off over canned percussion, and the R&B singer leading a handful of simple chants.”
“Turn Up The Music” will hit online retail outlets on February 14th, and while Fortune does not yet have a release date, it’s expected to hit stores in the first quarter of 2012.
Are you feeling this new joint from Breezy? Vote in the poll below!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!