TMZ reports that Snoop D O Double G was arrested for marijuana possession over the weekend.
Dogs (not Doggs) were called in to sniff Snoop’s tour bus when it was stopped at the border in a small town in Texas. Snoop’s pal [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Willie Nelson[/lastfm] was busted at this same spot two years ago.
Border Agents say they found a red prescription bottle that had “joints” inside and that Snoop said it belonged to him.
Well, of course he said it was his! Was he supposed to say he didn’t know whose it was? “Fo shizzle, my offisizzle… that’s not (cough cough) mine! Fo rizzle!”
He faces up to 180 days in jail. So, you know… JUST SAY NO, kids!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Lulu y Lala Give the Guys of Ty Loves NY the Polar Plunge Shrinkage Test
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Name Change, Mila Kunis Engaged & Britney Retiring?
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Victoria’s Juice