No worries Swift fans, Taylor isn’t packing up her lavish lifestyle and taking to the streets of Paris, she’s playing one of the most beloved musical heroines of all time, Eponine in Les Miserables.
Feel free to start humming ‘On My Own’ now.
Not only is the musical about the French Revolution coming back to Broadway, but it’s getting a big screen revival, too!
So far, the cast of Les Miz the movie includes Amanda Seyfried as Cosette, Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean, Russell Crowe as Inspector Javert, Anne Hathaway as Fantine, and Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen as the comic relief couple, the Thenardies’s.
Ms. Swift had a brief but successful transition to the world of acting from music, having played a small part in the film Valentine’s Day, and voicing the lead female role in the upcoming Dr. Seuss film adaptation The Lorax.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- B.o.B (Bobby Ray) Takes Over Toro’s Countdown, Talks “Underground Luxury”
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dirty On The Dos: Amanda Bynes’ Bong Arrest, DiCaprio’s Bid To Space & Is J Hud A New “Idol” Judge?
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- What’s The Longest You’ve Gone Wearing The Same Outfit?