Michael Jackson‘s death was tragic. What’s also tragic is that a tribute concert to the singer may have been what inadvertently killed his pal, Heavy D.
A cause of death has finally been declared in the death of Heavy D and it was a pulmonary embolism caused by deep leg vein thrombosis.
I know, those are some fancy words. Let’s break it down…
Just days before his untimely death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Heavy D[/lastfm] had spent some serious hours in flight to and from a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] memorial concert in Wales. The same concert [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] got in hot water for ditching at the last minute.
Well, you know how they tell you to get up and walk around during long flights? Do it.
The untimely demise of 44-year-old Heavy D was deemed a death by “natural causes” by the coroner’s office.
Michel and Heavy… making music in heaven.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Jamie’s Buffalo Wings
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour