Heavy D Cause Of Death Announced
Michael Jackson‘s death was tragic. What’s also tragic is that a tribute concert to the singer may have been what inadvertently killed his pal, Heavy D.
A cause of death has finally been declared in the death of Heavy D and it was a pulmonary embolism caused by deep leg vein thrombosis.
I know, those are some fancy words. Let’s break it down…
Just days before his untimely death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Heavy D[/lastfm] had spent some serious hours in flight to and from a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] memorial concert in Wales. The same concert [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] got in hot water for ditching at the last minute.
Well, you know how they tell you to get up and walk around during long flights? Do it.
The untimely demise of 44-year-old Heavy D was deemed a death by “natural causes” by the coroner’s office.
Michel and Heavy… making music in heaven.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Battle of The Boroughs: Manhattan Vs Queens For Bruno Mars/Pharrell Tickets!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- EDM Beats From Red Rocks Amphitheater Too Loud for Local Residents
- Listen to Beyonce Collaborate with Boots Again on ‘Dreams’