Heavy D Cause Of Death Announced
Michael Jackson‘s death was tragic. What’s also tragic is that a tribute concert to the singer may have been what inadvertently killed his pal, Heavy D.
A cause of death has finally been declared in the death of Heavy D and it was a pulmonary embolism caused by deep leg vein thrombosis.
I know, those are some fancy words. Let’s break it down…
Just days before his untimely death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Heavy D[/lastfm] had spent some serious hours in flight to and from a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] memorial concert in Wales. The same concert [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] got in hot water for ditching at the last minute.
Well, you know how they tell you to get up and walk around during long flights? Do it.
The untimely demise of 44-year-old Heavy D was deemed a death by “natural causes” by the coroner’s office.
Michel and Heavy… making music in heaven.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Jason Derulo Admits ‘Talk Dirty’ Is ‘A Little Schizo,’ a By-Product of Constant Creativity
- Win Tickets To the Electric Daisy Carnival @ MetLife Stadium, Memorial Day Weekend