Heavy D Cause Of Death Announced
Michael Jackson‘s death was tragic. What’s also tragic is that a tribute concert to the singer may have been what inadvertently killed his pal, Heavy D.
A cause of death has finally been declared in the death of Heavy D and it was a pulmonary embolism caused by deep leg vein thrombosis.
I know, those are some fancy words. Let’s break it down…
Just days before his untimely death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Heavy D[/lastfm] had spent some serious hours in flight to and from a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] memorial concert in Wales. The same concert [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] got in hot water for ditching at the last minute.
Well, you know how they tell you to get up and walk around during long flights? Do it.
The untimely demise of 44-year-old Heavy D was deemed a death by “natural causes” by the coroner’s office.
Michel and Heavy… making music in heaven.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Can You Guess The Baddest B*tch? Win Up To $600 For Prom @ Woodbridge Center Mall!