Michael Jackson‘s death was tragic. What’s also tragic is that a tribute concert to the singer may have been what inadvertently killed his pal, Heavy D.
A cause of death has finally been declared in the death of Heavy D and it was a pulmonary embolism caused by deep leg vein thrombosis.
I know, those are some fancy words. Let’s break it down…
Just days before his untimely death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Heavy D[/lastfm] had spent some serious hours in flight to and from a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] memorial concert in Wales. The same concert [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] got in hot water for ditching at the last minute.
Well, you know how they tell you to get up and walk around during long flights? Do it.
The untimely demise of 44-year-old Heavy D was deemed a death by “natural causes” by the coroner’s office.
Michel and Heavy… making music in heaven.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye Storms Off Stage, Bieber’s Down Under Probs & More!